Unless otherwise specified, the following applies for all images:
- Images of the Royal Family are free for use by the media and organisations in connection with articles about the Royal Family.
- For publication in books, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for publication permission.
- Images may be used for private use.
- Copyright Kungahuset.se must always be stated on publication. If the photographer's name has been specified in the file information, this must also always be stated.
- Images must not be used for marketing purposes, or used on products, packaging, advertising materials, postcards, posters or similar.
- Images must not be used without permission in public performances, for public display or for dissemination to the public.
- Images must not be manipulated without permission, except for normal editing. Images must not be cropped without permission.
- Images must not be archived. Images must not be copied. Images must not be sold on to, or distributed to, third parties.
- Any use in contravention of the above rules will be charged for by the Royal Court.
Bloggers may use images, provided that the above instructions are respected.
Images elsewhere on the website are protected by copyright, and must not be copied.
In the event of any questions in connection with the above, please contact email@example.com.