Jubilee visits in Sweden's counties 2023
As part of the celebration of HM The King's 50th anniversary on the throne, the King and Queen visit Sweden's 21 counties in 2023.
The King and Queen's visits in Sweden's counties
As part of the celebration of HM The King's 50th anniversary on the throne, The King and Queen visit Sweden's 21 counties in 2023.
The county visits take place in the cities of residence and are hosted by the county governors. The visiting programs are varied but will include public events where the King and Queen will be given the opportunity to meet the county's residents.
Upcoming county visits
- 30 March, Luleå, Norrbottens län
- 3 April, Östersund, Jämtlands län
- 20 April, Karlskrona, Blekinge län
- 27 April, Uppsala, Uppsala län
- 8 May, Härnösand, Västernorrlands län
- 12 May, Örebro, Örebro län
- 16 May, Kalmar, Kalmar län
- 25 May, Linköping, Östergötlands län
- 31 May, Växjö, Kronobergs län
- 4 June, Gothenburg, Västra Götalands län
- 14 June, Visby, Gotlands län
- 20 June, Malmoe, Skåne län
- 22 June, Stockholm, Stockholms län
- 17 August, Falun, Dalarnas län
- 21 August, Gävle, Gävleborgs län
- 24 August, Halmstad, Hallands län
- 31 August, Umeå, Västerbottens län
- 7 September, Karlstad, Värmlands län