Prince Carl Philip presents scholarships
Prince Carl Philip with Anders Gerestrand. Photo: David Sica/Stella Pictures
On Tuesday 22 January, Prince Carl Philip presented scholarships from the Prince Bertil and Princess Lilian Sports Foundation at the Royal Palace of Stockholm.
This year's scholarship winners were:
- Anders Gerestrand, for an international coaching course in boules
- Susanne Carlsson, for further training in bowling
- Anton Jansson, for further training in competitive ballroom dancing
- Martin Wiklund, for further training in golf
- Tatiana Michakova, for advanced training in gymnastics
- Mattias Lundberg, for coaching training in swimming
The aim of the Prince Bertil and Princess Lilian Sports Foundation is to promote Swedish sport through scholarships to leaders and instructors for further training.