Photo opportunity for accredited press in conjunction with
His Majesty The King's 60th birthday
A number of photo opportunities are available for accredited press at various events on April 29 and 30.
Private dinner on April 29
- Drottningholm Palace - outdoor photo opportunity of arrival of guests.
Please Note: that it is not possible to park close to the palace as large areas have been closed off for security reasons.
A press bus for International press will leave for Drottingholm Palace at around 17:30 from the Ministry for Foreign Affairs (Press Room), Gustav Adolfs torg, Fredsgatan 6.
Exact departure time will be announced via the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' press room.
The King's birthday, April 30
- Military paying tribute to The King in the Outer Courtyard (Yttre borggården).
- Musical programme at Lejonbacken.
Please Note: Due to the time schedule it will not be possible to move between the above two places and events.
- Horse-drawn carriages (see jubilee site).
- Stockholm City Hall - arrival at the entrance.
- The Royal Palace, East Vault - the royal guests will pass this point as they leave the concert in the Hall of State for the Gala Dinner in The White Sea ballroom.